Friday, November 2, 2012

Our New Etsy Shop, Beyond Words Boutique, Is Open!

Image

This morning out walking with my husband, we looked over and saw the most beautiful sunrise reflected off the pond. In only minutes all the pink had gone. So BEAUTIFUL! Loved it!

Image

Image


My daughters and I spent yesterday afternoon getting our etsy shop, Beyond Words Boutique, ready to open. Haylee has been working on earrings and we got those photographed and listed. You can see them here <http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeyondWordsBoutique?ref=ss_profile>. Check it out when you have time! 

Image

Image

These are a couple of stockings that should be listed in the shop pretty soon.

On a side note, the garden is just starting to look good. The broccoli is growing and I noticed this am that there are a few little tomatoes growing. Yay!! I do have some lettuce almost ready to harvest and tomorrow I will post a pic of the addition on the chicken coop. I have yet to get new chickens but hopefully soon!

Happy Gardening & Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment