Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A few more things...



These are the cute little tags that are going on my sparkling cider for my neighbor gifts today! The top pic is the picture of the back. Just a couple of little stamps from Stampin-Up (Tags til Christmas) and some Bazill cardstock cut in a Sizzix Big Shot with the die "Tags, Scallop Combo #2" and adhered using a Xyron sticker maker. Love that little thing! Then, I just used a Martha Stewart fine tip glue pen on the places I wanted glitter and then used some of Martha Stewart glitter! My husband says glitter is herpes of the craft world because once you use it it never goes away. He does kind of have a point! :)


These are my letters that are finally finished this morning. 8 sets of these found new homes, and I am glad to be done cutting them. :) However, I especially love the glass glitter on the "o". Everything needs a little bling!


No comments:

Post a Comment