Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crafts I've been working on...

Just finished this cute green and cream scarf for my sister for part of her birthday present. My daughters and I decided the green color is just so vibrant. Love it so much! Unfortunately, the hat is not finished yet. I am still working on it, so it will have to get sent later. Sorry, Afton.

These NOEL letters I just love. This particular set is going to Sandy to live with my sister-in-law, Nyla. We copied them out of a pic in Pottery Barn catalog, (they were not for sale, they were a prop in a pic), & had a girls night with all the Power side girls, along with a fun friend who came to do glitter toes! It was an evening to remember. And out of it all, we took home a fun, easy decoration.


This is actually 1 of 4 aprons of this kind I am in the process of making. This particular one is popping into the mail to go live in Portland with my sister for the holidays (& forever). Hope she likes it! I picked up the fabric in Salt Lake in October and when I got home, went to my local store to get a little more so I could make a few more aprons but they were sold out! Sad! Glad I got it when I did! Thanks, Nyla, for taking me with you to the quilt shop! Yours is also coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment