Monday, February 27, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Decor



I have a daughter that LOVES all things "St. Patrick's Day"! We have made her several sets of pj bottoms in St. Patrick's Day prints, she has socks, a hat, sunglasses, a oversized Notre Dame sweatshirt (because it wasn't available in any size that would fit, and she did not care. She had to have it!). We do have some Irish blood in us, so maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know. But even so, apparently there will be a "St. Patrick's Day" party happening at our house this year.


This banner in the entryway was made in about 1 hour, using some paper I printed off on my computer, some letters I printed off on the computer as well and punched out using a 3 inch scallop punch. The scallops were then adhered to the pennants (the pennants measure 5 inch x 8 inch) with pop dots. Love those things!! Then the pennants were punched once in each top corner and I threaded some 1/4 inch ribbon through them to hang. Super easy!! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment