Monday, May 6, 2013

May "Come, Follow Me" YW Curriculum


For our first May YW lesson, in the "Come, Follow Me" curriculum, Prophets and Revelation, (which was yesterday, by the way), I gave the lesson on "How do I receive personal revelation?" I debated a lot about which one to give, and this one really just was the one. I did show the 2 videos that go with the lesson, and we talked about how the Holy Ghost communicates with us, in very simplistic terms. I gave them this card above, (the information on it, comes directly from the Preach My Gospel manual) to keep for their own information. We talked about how we don't need to be perfect to receive inspiration for ourselves, only worthy. We also talked about how our Heavenly Father loves us so much, and He wants to teach us things and tell us others, but in our world of technology, we often have filled up every quiet spot during the day in which he might be able to do this. And then I challenged them to a digital fast. I did find this card (below), already done, at A Little Crafting. She did a super great job, so I just borrowed it from her. 

If you want the card above, just right mouse click on it and "save as" to your computer. If you want the one below, go to her site listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment