Monday, January 7, 2013

Project Life Week 1


So, I have officially started Project Life 2013!! I am so excited to go forward with scrapbooking, and not backward. My goal this year is to take better pictures, (that goal was not realized this past week, ha ha), but every day is a new day, thankfully. Anyway, above is my first effort, and I am fine with it. Yay!
I am loving that this is a new year. I think that I was really ready for it, if you know what I mean. I spent the whole of last week cleaning out my work room, and let me just say, after 2 black trash cans filled and 6 trash bags as well, it is still full, and could use another go through. Aaargh! The thought of that fills me with tears!
However, I do know that an orderly life allows me to feel like I can and actually want, to do things. And it feels me with peace.
My daughter was talking to me about Ali Edwards and her "One Little Word", and I loved that idea. I am going to ponder on that and choose a word in the next few days! So excited for all the possibilities in this new year! Hopefully, you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment