Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life Week #3


So, after showing the kids, Project Life: Week 3, this is what I got. "Hey, there aren't any pictures of me!" - from Alyssa. Apparently they need to be in every week's worth of pictures. Nobody told me that. :)

With the new 2013 YW Curriculum, we have been really trying to find ways to improve our teaching. The LDS church offers so much on their site, www.lds.org, for the new curriculum, "Come Follow Me", but we also were looking at some additional types of helps. The CES system, for institute and seminary, lets you log in with your church login that you use for lds.org. With that, there is so much more that is available if that's what you want. That is where the above flyer came from. I especially loved all the tips on how to ask pertinent questions...how to come up with them, and the suggestions they give for doing so. LOVE it! So, I thought I would share it with you as well. To print the above flyer, click HERE.

Hope you have a fab day!








1 comment:

  1. Can't get the link to work. Just takes me to a blank page?

    ReplyDelete